Our strong and dynamic team is the foundation of our success.
We are always looking for talented interior architects and designers, to work on exciting projects. You can find some of our specific roles within our inspired team listed on this page.
We have mid and senior opportunities for architectural technologists; architectural and interior designers.
Programs are also available for talented and driven students looking to either job-shadow, or work as interns.
To apply use the form below by selecting a role and following the further steps.
- You will need to submit your CV and portfolio as .PDF to complete the form.
- No documents, other than .PDF or larger that 15mb will be accepted.
- There is a review process, responses are not immediate nor guaranteed.
- Applications not strictly adhering to requirements are discarded.
Mid / Senior Graphic designer
- A diploma/degree in graphic design or similar qualification
- Minimum three years experience in design and layout
- Adobe Creative Suite experience with an advanced understanding
of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong conceptual design skills and creative ability
- Insightful and innovative
- A meticulous eye for detail and a strong awareness of consistency
- Able to run and meet tight deadlines
- Good time management skills
- High level administrative capability
- Able to manage own workflow
- Excellent work ethic including reliability, commitment, ‘can do’ attitude good
- Work well under pressure
- Team player
- Client and supplier liaison experience
- Online and digital know how
- Maintain a clear and consistent corporate identity in line with the corporate image
- Managing and developing design work from concept or brief through to design, layout, print, and production.
- Assist designers to package projects for client presentations and pitches.
- Working with a task list, with good time management, to meet deadlines.
- Liaise with external suppliers to obtain quotes and ensure quality check and deadlines are met and final product is delivered and installed to the highest quality.
- Manage all administrative tasks in a thorough process
Interested – send through
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of your portfolio (less than 10mb)
- A link to your online portfolio or links showcasing your work.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our team in Cape Town.
This is a fantastic career opportunity suitable for an experienced individual wanting to join a top team and be involved in prestigious corporate projects.
- Assess client’s requirements and take a brief.
- Concept development.
- Client presentation.
- Design development in terms of client brief, budget and regulations.
- Generate technical and construction documentation package.
- Liaison with suppliers, site and project manager.
- Project handover.
- Brand ambassador and business development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Interior Design qualification.
- 5 – 7 years experience working with corporate interior design and space planning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of creativity including a sense of space and 3 dimensional thinking.
- Clear understanding of construction methods
- Extensive knowledge of the local supplier market and service delivery in SA and up to date with current trends.
- Ability to take a thorough and accurate brief.
- Excellent conceptual thinking, evident in the ability to come up with a concept that meets the client’s requirements and is practical.
- A consistent and methodical approach to work including following up.
- The ability to collaborate with a team and be flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent numerical skills to work with budgets.
- Ability to source new clients
Entrepreneurial acumen and business understanding.